[Development] Apparently dead code: GPU_BLACKLIST and friends

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Wed Aug 8 14:13:07 CEST 2018

>>> I'm not the only one : https://github.com/search?p=1&q=QTEST_ADD_GPU_BLACKLIST_SUPPORT_DEFS&type=Code

On 08/08/2018 01:41 PM, Edward Welbourne wrote:
>> This URL got me:
>>
>>                      We could not perform this search
>>    Must include at least one user, organization, or repository
>>
>> so I'm none the wiser for it.  What did it reveal to you ?

Joerg Bornemann (8 August 2018 13:54) replied:
> Lots of cargo-culted altered copies of the QTEST_MAIN macro, like the
> one we have in QtWebEngine [1].

OK, I'd spotted those in our other modules and include them as part
of what I intend to rip out (first, since they depend on a macro I'll be
removing).  I guess I should keep vacuous versions of the macros to
save everyone *having* to edit their cargo-cult code.

	Eddy.