[Development] Merge and Integration status report - 2018.08.13

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Mon Aug 13 12:18:13 CEST 2018

As discussed earlier we should do reverts much easier to avoid blocking of other's work. We will start branching from 'dev' -> '5.12' today and we should get latest changes in qtbase as soon as possible as well.  So in my opinion we should just do the revert & bring the change back when fix is available.

br,
Jani