[Development] qtbase/dev blocked

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Dec 2 22:15:32 CET 2018

On Sunday, 2 December 2018 12:07:25 PST Liang Qi wrote:
> BTW, you can also check
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/project:qt/qtbase+branch:5.12+status:
> merged,n,z
>
> Then you can find out who staged them.

That doesn't tell me if it's unlocked, since apparently there are people (like
me) who can stage things but aren't supposed to.

I got scolded at this blocking for not reacting to a 4 am email when I woke
up. So I haven't staged anything of consequence for 3 weeks. (Also because a
bunch of gerrit emails went to /dev/null due to mx.qt-project.org being
misconfigured)