[Development] qtbase/dev blocked

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Mon Dec 3 10:43:24 CET 2018

Hi,

Quick update: Since the infrastructure still doesn't allow us to move forward,
we'll disable the docker based network test server and unblock qtbase/dev that
way.
Expect it to be unblocked in the next few hours. I'm really sorry about this
and wish we'd have done that on Friday, but at that point in time it still
seemed like we'd get away without patching anything.

Greetings,
Frederik