[Development] How to set icon of showMessage function using at SystemTray QML type?

sazu sazuzas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:05:31 CET 2018

Hi all,

showMessage() method of SystemTray QML type prepared as follows.

void showMessage(string title, string message, *MessageIcon icon*, int
msecs)
(http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qt-labs-platform-systemtrayicon.html)

What kind of setting value about MessageIcon?
I tried looking for MessageIcon Type, but I couldn't understand.
Please let me know if there is a good reference code.

In adddition, in case of Qt Widget QSystemTrayIcon class,
two methods are prepared as following.

void QSystemTrayIcon::showMessage(const QString &title, const QString
&message, QSystemTrayIcon::MessageIcon icon, int millisecondsTimeoutHint);
void QSystemTrayIcon::showMessage(const QString &title, const QString
&message, const QIcon &icon, int millisecondsTimeoutHint)
(http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qsystemtrayicon.html)

How can I configure as QIcon at QML in the same way?

Cheers,
sazus