[Development] Nominating Paul Wicking for Approvership

Martin Smith Martin.Smith at qt.io
Wed Dec 12 12:26:45 CET 2018

+1

From: Development <development-bounces at qt-project.org> on behalf of Simon Hausmann <Simon.Hausmann at qt.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:58:47 AM
To: development at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Nominating Paul Wicking for Approvership

Hi,

I would like to nominate Paul for approvership. He started beginning of 2018 making changes to docs and reviewing doc changes. Whenever I made changes to docs, he has spotted many of my mistakes, so I've had a very good experience working with him ;-). I trust him to approve changes he's comfortable with.

If you're curious, here's a list of his changes:

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Paul+Wicking%22,n,z

and a list of changes he's on as a reviewer:

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Paul+Wicking%22,n,z

Simon