[Development] Preventing link rot in Qt docs

Julius Bullinger julius.bullinger at mvtec.com
Thu Dec 13 13:27:22 CET 2018

On 08.12.2018 02:34, Topi Reiniƶ wrote:
 > Redirects are now in place. We have also plans to implement better
 > versioning for the online docs.
 >

 > \topi

Piggybacking on this: There's also many existing links pointing to the
several qt-project.org servers.
{bugreports,doc,downloads,wiki}.qt-project.org and qt-project.org/forums
are the ones I encounter most, and only the non-encrypted HTTP URLs
redirect to the new qt.io pages.

It would be really nice having redirects for https://*.qt-project.org
URLs as well.

Regards,