[Development] Qml draw pattern as password

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Fri Dec 14 10:40:40 CET 2018

> I mean just like mobile phones lock screen. I would like to define a pattern as password and use it to login

Oh, right. Then I think a single MouseArea or TapHandler is probably your best bet. You could use e.g. GridLayout with a Repeater to create a bunch of items that the input area uses to check for touches. E.g. each time it gets a move event, it checks the position of the event against the items' bounds.

Either that or create a custom QQuickItem to achieve the same thing.