[Development] Qt infra "weekly" report

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Mon Dec 17 11:53:27 CET 2018

Hi

State of the CI

  *   We're still running Ubuntu 17.10.
  *   The setup of the secondary CI network is complete (as far as we know currently)
  *   There was a small bug in MAAS which took some time to find which delayed my work for about a day. I'm back on track and new hosts in new network seem to be up. They didn't call openNebula yet, so I'm pretty sure we have a DNS route & firewall port issue here. Expecting to have trial builds running by the end of the day.

Our Compellent will receive software update tomorrow. This is an enabler to add more disk space later on. The reboot shouldn't affect any running systems.

Cheers!
-Tony