[Development] Missing documentation in Qt 5.12

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tue Dec 18 09:19:07 CET 2018

Hi Martin,

the all-members list is very useful to get an overview about a class.
You're searching for a function to perform a specific task, that you
assume to be in a class. Searching through all inherited classes is a
tedious task.

If there are no technical limitations, I'm for keeping the all-members list.

André