[Development] Missing documentation in Qt 5.12

Frederik Schwarzer bugfinger at posteo.de
Tue Dec 18 10:22:16 CET 2018

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:23:20 AM CET Martin Smith wrote:
> There are no technical limitations, and it will be kept. I expect
> the fix will be fairly simple.
>
> But it sounds like you're asking for a better search mechanism.

For me, that page is also very useful. Sometimes I do not know the
exact name or even how that name might look like when I am looking for
a feature. So I open that page and scan it with my eyes for a number
of key words in a rather fuzzy way. A search engine cannot do that. In
that case your brain is being stared at by an empty input field and
cannot do its magic. :)

Cheers
Frederik