[Development] Project ERROR: Could not find feature future.

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:29:19 CET 2018

Hi,

I will ask with another words: does dev branch compiles?

How do you organize work on Qt in case of contributions? For example, I
created a contribution based on dev branch and can't even check if it
compiles. Maybe you, guys, do such things somehow in different way?
Maybe I understood something wrong?

Thank you.