[Development] Project ERROR: Could not find feature future.

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:27:06 CET 2018

Hi,

On 03.01.2018 22:21, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 14:26:49 -02 Igor Mironchik wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> What does it mean: Project ERROR: Could not find feature future.
>>
>> This is from qmake-ing corelib.pro in dev branch.
> Are you sure you've finished configure in the qtbase top (or qt5.git)?

I cloned clean full qt5 repo, init repo, qtbase checked out to dev
branch, configure failed.

./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
-prefix $PWD/qtbase -debug -confirm-license

Checking for Socket CAN FD... yes
Project ERROR: Unknown feature object qml-debug in expression
'features.qml-debug'.

Maybe I need to checkout all projects to dev branch? What do I do wrong?

Thank you.