[Development] CI down for a moment

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Thu Jan 4 09:18:00 CET 2018

Hi all!

We had situation where it seems like cachefilesd bugged and didn't do cache culling. Our hosts filled up and caches got messed up. After cleaning the corrupted images, we still had hosts having incorrect data in caches. So as a quick fix I'm redeploying all hosts now. It takes some time, but we get a clean slate to work on again.

This was a last measure, but now I have an estimate of when the CI is back again. Before this I could only guess how to fix things and how long it would have taken.

Hosts come back gradually, and the we'll be at 20% capacity in aprox 2-3 hours. Then 2-3 hours more to get another 20%.

-Tony