[Development] Undeprecating QString::null

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Tue Jan 16 17:54:43 CET 2018

Il 16/01/2018 16:20, Uwe Rathmann ha scritto:
> Sure this is only a warning, but it is obviously something where Qwt
> users get irritated as they can't fix code of a 3rd party header.

Changing to QString() is BC, as explained, so just do that. Note that
this is actually a buildsystem issue: headers of 3rd party libraries
should be included under -isystem, not -I, to disable warnings in their
headers.

Hope this helps,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts