[Development] Undeprecating QString::null

Alexander Nassian nassian at bitshift-dynamics.com
Tue Jan 16 17:59:28 CET 2018

No it isn‘t about you. But your message suggested you blame it on Qt project ;)

Anyway, default values are not part of a functions signature and don’t break binary compatibility.

Beste Grüße / Best regards,
Alexander Nassian

> Am 16.01.2018 um 17:46 schrieb Uwe Rathmann <Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de>:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:26:51 +0100, Alexander Nassian wrote:
>>
>> Deprecated since Qt4 ...
>
> According to qstring.h:
>
> #if QT_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 9)
> #endif
>
> But come this is not about me and if I missed, that an API has been
> declared as deprecated. It is about what to best in the current situation.
>
> Uwe

—

bitshift dynamics GmbH
Neudorfer Str. 1, 79541 Lörrach
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Breisgau, HRB 713747
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Nassian, Markus Pfaffinger

http://www.bitshift-dynamics.de

Zentrale: +49 762158673 - 0
Fax: +49 7621 58673 - 90

Allgemeine Anfragen: info at bitshift-dynamics.com