[Development] how to include further changes while previous commit is still under review?

Daniel Savi daniel.savi at gaess.ch
Thu Jan 18 22:42:59 CET 2018

Hello qt devs

I'm back with another newbie question. I have committed a patch that is
still under review on gerrit.

Meanwhile, I've got a local and unrelated patch on the same file, that I
would like to commit, too.

Now, how would I include this patch into my local git repo and how would
I commit it as a separate patch to the first?

How could I still work on the first patch, once more comments are coming in?

Would I create separate branches?

Sorry for my very basic level of git-foo.