[Development] How to use ANDROID_EXTRA_PLUGINS property in qmake projects

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:29:16 CET 2018

I have found a solution and have updated the bug, where I added
a source project with correct solution:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-65864

Maybe it will helps to anybody else.

PS: Needs to extend a doc about using of the ANDROID_EXTRA_PLUGINS anyway...

PS2: Also, the qmake copies this library twice to the android-build
directory...