[Development] how to include further changes while previous commit is still under review?

Daniel Savi daniel.savi at gaess.ch
Mon Jan 22 07:33:17 CET 2018

After reading some of the excellent documentation on git-scm.com, I'm planning to create two branches, one for patch 1 and one for patch 2. So, I would do "git branch fix1", "git checkout fix1", add some changes from review, "git commit --amend", then "git checkout master", "git branch fix2", git checkout fix2", add fix 2 and commit the second patch. I'm writing all commands by heart, may have some mistakes there.
Would that work out, or am I running into troubles somewhere?