[Development] #pragma once

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jan 24 15:09:06 CET 2018

On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 03:53:18 PST Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> That's said, if headers are never copied it's safer to use #pragma once than
> include guards

And you know what copies headers? make install

If you do an installed build of each module, then the compiler will have to
add -I for the target as well as for the source dir. So if you build a module
while that module is already installed, it will find the installed headers and
include both.

That said, I am not sure that type of build works anyway because of this very
reason and that different library files will be present, causing linking
errors too.