[Development] QWebChannel pure C++14 client

Arno Rehn a.rehn at menlosystems.com
Tue Jul 3 09:29:00 CEST 2018

Am 27.06.2018 um 16:55 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> On Wednesday, 27 June 2018 01:24:53 PDT Arno Rehn wrote:
>> FYI: We've now also completed the QWebChannel C++14 client:
>> https://github.com/MenloSystems/webchannelpp
>>
>> It's header-only and depends only on the C++ JSON library by Niels
>> Lohmann (https://github.com/nlohmann/json).
>
> You forgot the Asio dependency, which makes it not pure C++.
The asio based transport is just an example. You can implement whatever
transport backend you like (pretty much like in QWebChannel proper).
I've chosen to use asio as an example because it's header-only, too. You
only have to additionally link against your platform's socket library.

Regards,
Arno

--
Arno Rehn
Tel +49 89 189 166 0
a.rehn at menlosystems.com
www.menlosystems.com

Menlo Systems GmbH
Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Amtsgericht München HRB 138145
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Mei, Dr. Ronald Holzwarth
USt.-IdNr. DE217772017, St.-Nr. 14316170324