[Development] QtCS 2018: Third-party and security policy

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu Jul 5 10:56:43 CEST 2018

Hi,

I've been creating https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/233962/2 to pin down what I assume is consensus so far. This is an update to QUIP-4 (https://quips-qt-io.herokuapp.com/quip-0004.html), which regulates how we handle Third-Party Components in Qt.

I also added a paragraph that all newly reported known security vulnerabilities in Third-Party Modules should go through the Qt Project security mailing list.

Kai

PS: Notes from the session at the Qt Contributor Summit are available at https://wiki.qt.io/QtCS2018_Third-Party_Sources_Policy_and_Security