[Development] Raising the minimum Android NDK version

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Jul 29 17:16:30 CEST 2018

On Monday, 16 July 2018 08:50:05 PDT Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday, 16 July 2018 00:08:44 PDT Bogdan Vatra via Development wrote:
> > The clang support was added and works fine from 5.9. But I think is too
> > late to switch NDK for 5.11.
>
> I'm not asking to change compilers. I am asking whether we can require fixed
> NDK headers?

No answer.

I've marked https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-69173 as unassigned and
abandoned the change that would fix.

Someone else take care of Android. I'm tired of the buggy libc we have to deal
with, the fact that we can't even rely on the fixes from said libc and the
fact that there seems to be little attention to this platform from the people
who should be the experts.

This is not the first time.