[Development] Pinging Marco Bubke for QTCREATORBUG-20401 - Allow to build with system's SQLite

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:09:00 CEST 2018

El miércoles, 6 de junio de 2018 22:22:35 -03 Thiago Macieira escribió:
> On Wednesday, 6 June 2018 16:44:02 PDT Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
>
> wrote:
> > Hi! As neither the bug, the proposed patch or the pings have been
> > replied I'm hereby pinging Marco Bubke or someone else who might take
> > a look at this.
>
> Also, please explain why it isn't using QtSql.

I also notd that SQLite was embedded in the source as a single file because
"compilers can better optimize it".
 - Is this benchmarked?
 - Is it worth the trade off considering it makes finding security bugs more
complicated?

--
El futuro es WIN95.... A no ser que hagamos algo a tiempo.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/