[Development] QSharedPointer<QObject> specialization

Philippe philwave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:23:49 CEST 2018

> > IOW, is a QSharedPointer<QObject> specialization feasible?
>
> To do what?

I meant, to have QSharedPointer<"derived QObject class"> using the
QObject control block, rather than creating a new one.
(in the same way this is done with QWeakPointer)

My whole reflexion was: I need to have shared ownership on QObject
derived objects, and there is already built-in support in QObject for
this.

But thanks for your answer, I can do with the existing.

Philippe