[Development] Merge and Integration status report

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:59:46 CEST 2018

Do you use up to date Win 10? Recent updates introduced many issue. E.g one
of our app couldn't install with some privilege/policy access denied error.
It was not clear from logs what happened. By trial and errors we just
enabled camera for applications in security settings and it started to
work. It might be good idea to reverse a few updates and check if it works.

sob., 16 cze 2018, 11:08 użytkownik Simon Hausmann <Simon.Hausmann at qt.io>