[Development] clang-format

Tor Arne Vestbø Tor.arne.Vestbo at qt.io
Wed Jun 20 11:52:55 CEST 2018

How about we also start with only one or two  obvious rules that everyone agrees on? I don’t want Qt development to turn into Python PEP8 type rigid rules that makes you jump through a million hoops. If the latter is the goal here then I’m against enforcing clang-format, and it should be implemented as a bot that just warns, similar to the current style bot.

- Tor Arne