[Development] clang-format

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Fri Jun 22 18:39:55 CEST 2018

I cant even get my developers to agree the emacs takes to many fingers, and VI(m) is the only editor they need....

Let alone, where the brackets and spaces belong....

Let alone, if statements on the same line as the conditional....

The problem ive seen, is while you may LOVE the curly brackts on the same line, you will never convince me... 😊