[Development] qtbase auto tests on UWP (formerly known as WinRT) enabled

Oliver Wolff Oliver.Wolff at qt.io
Wed Jun 27 07:14:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

yesterday I merged a change, that enables execution of qtbase auto tests
on UWP (formerly known as WinRT).

The used configuration uses MSVC 2015 so error messages should be
somewhat familiar, but some UWP headers tend to give weird error
messages. If you run into a problem you cannot fix yourself, please just
ping on #qt-winrt on freenode or send me a mail.

I have already seen on integration which fails due to the WinRT config
(https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/233249/) and am currently having
a look at what's wrong there.

BR,
Olli