[Development] QWebChannel pure C++14 client

Arno Rehn a.rehn at menlosystems.com
Wed Jun 27 10:24:53 CEST 2018

Hey everyone,

FYI: We've now also completed the QWebChannel C++14 client:
https://github.com/MenloSystems/webchannelpp

It's header-only and depends only on the C++ JSON library by Niels
Lohmann (https://github.com/nlohmann/json).

Usage is a little different from usage of QWebChannel in dynamic
languages like javascript or python. But with C++14 features it's still
quite pleasant to work with.

I haven't gotten around to creating a proper example, but I'll do that
as soon as I find the time.

Regards,
Arno

--
Arno Rehn
Tel +49 89 189 166 0
a.rehn at menlosystems.com
www.menlosystems.com

Menlo Systems GmbH
Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Amtsgericht München HRB 138145
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Mei, Dr. Ronald Holzwarth
USt.-IdNr. DE217772017, St.-Nr. 14316170324