[Development] Fwd: qrandom.cpp build problem: please advise

Alexei Fedotov alexei.fedotov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:04:52 CET 2018

Hi Edward,
After I learned that configure needs -recheck and cleaned the
workspace, I cannot build Qt that
far to check the fix. I get the problem with QAtomicOpsSupport with
the last branch and some other problems with different branches
"is not a class template
template<> struct QAtomicOpsSupport<2> { enum { IsSupported = 1 }; };"

Trying to figure out what to do. Any advice is appreciated.
--
Carry a towel
http://dataved.ru/

[1] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/