[Development] Proposing David Faure as maintainer of Qt Models

Sérgio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Mon Mar 12 18:10:35 CET 2018

Hi,

Although the wiki says Qt Models don't have a maintainer I'd say David
Faure has been an unofficial maintainer.
David is one of the top contributors to model related code and is
someone you'll always want to add as reviewer.

He's well known in the community and already maintains QtXmlPatterns, Qt
mimetypes and Qt3Support.

Disclaimer: David works with me at KDAB.
(And if you're wondering if KDAB has any plans for this module, the
answer is no. In fact I hope it remains low change volume).

Finally, a big thanks to the previous maintainer, Stephen Kelly, who did
a great job, both on Qt and KDE models!

Regards,
--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)