[Development] Qt Contributors' Summit time, date and help needed

Tero Kojo tero.kojo at qt.io
Thu Mar 15 12:43:28 CET 2018

Hello,

This years' Qt Contributors' Summit (QtCS) 2018 is going to be in Oslo in June 11th - 12th.

Qt Contributors' Summit is an annual event open to anyone who has contributed toward the Qt project in the past year. Contributions can include code, helping on the forum, maintaining the wiki, or any other form of moving the Qt project forward. We are also happy to have advanced Qt users at the event, as there can never be too much user feedback.

If you are coming to QtCS 2018, please register with this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3P55B5C
As usual QtCS is free for attendees, but you do need to get there and take care of your hotel or other accommodation.

In the past QtCS has followed the unconference format, but we are thinking of making changes to the format of Qt Contributors' Summit.
The unconference format works to some degree, but we would like to get into more detail and involve the participants more.
If you would like to help with planning the format of the event, please reply to me. The work amount is attending a 30 minute meeting once a week for the next few weeks, and bringing in ideas for how to run the two days to the maximum benefit of the community.

Best,
Tero

P.S. if your company is interested in sponsoring the event, please contact me

Tero Kojo
Commnity Manager

The Qt Company
Bertel Jungin Aukio D3A