[Development] About our CI update notifications

Adam Treat adam.treat at qt.io
Thu Mar 15 16:57:41 CET 2018

Speaking of...

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/223224/

That integration is stuck and I don't know how to stop it and restage
it. Apparently, the Windows 7 (mingw53-x86) VM crashed and COIN is not
aware of that due to these:

 1. https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-1750
 2. https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-1748

Anyone know how to stop the integration so I can restage?

Cheers,

Adam