[Development] Problems in provisioning

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Sat Mar 17 12:54:23 CET 2018

Hi

You probably have seen that we have problems in provisioning. grub-update command isn't found and hdiutil can't unmount while installing Java on macOS'es. I'm suspecting the culprit for these problems is an update in Coin where it began enforcing errors in the scripts. Yes, we had the problems in the scripts before, but we just ignored the errors. So, now as we enforce, we hit a stand still until they are fixed (or we revert the Coin change).

Sadly it's a Saturday and people working on this is close to 0.

-Tony