[Development] Jira changes going forward

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed May 2 14:18:54 CEST 2018

Hi,

there are quite a few changes to Jira on my todo list. Some of them result from some internal TQtC process changes (related to public requirements mgmt) and others were put forward by individuals with a keen interest in improving things (thank you for that). Unfortunately some of proposals will break existing setups (especially filters).

Since there are a lot of changes I chose to use gerrit for the discussion. A long mail is not able to provide the means to update and review the latest consensus. Please have a look at

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/225694/

The patch is not intended to be merged. It merely exists to facilitate the community discussion. However I might document some of the outcomes (especially process outcomes) somewhere later on.

Thank you for your feedback.
--
Alex