[Development] Proposing Orgad Shaneh as Maintainer of Version Control modules in Qt Creator

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Thu May 3 08:29:18 CEST 2018

+1. Orgad is doing great work (everywhere in Creator, not only in the
VCS intregration).

Disclaimer: I'm no maintainer.

Regards, André

Am 02.05.2018 um 13:03 schrieb Jaroslaw Kobus:
> Of course +1

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) André Hartmann
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de | Tel: +49 351 26996-43 | Fax: +49 351
26996-21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Frank Gleisberg, Dr. Joachim
Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

News / Information
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/control#isegControl2 isegControl2 -
Unified Control Software
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS FLEX - Customize and keep
the price
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS STACK - Perfect for GEM
Detectors
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf NEW!
Product catalog 2017 / 2018 released
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/NHR NHR - NIM HV-Supply with
reversible polarity

Links
https://www.linkedin.com/company/12726924 iseg on LINKEDIN | Let's stay
connected!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AL-ZgOqSim_1gYNnndyzQ iseg on YOUTUBE
| Tutorials and more ...
https://www.twitter.com/iseg_hv iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf iseg
CATALOG | download product catalog as PDF
http://download.iseg-hv.com/ iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software,
firmware and more...

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.