[Development] QWebChannel .NET client available

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Thu May 24 13:55:07 CEST 2018

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:10:12 PM CEST Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in addition to the Python WebChannel client, we've also created one for
> .NET:
>
> https://github.com/MenloSystems/webchannel.net
>
> It supports .NET 3.5 and .NET 4. With dynamic objects (i.e. late
> binding) support in the latter, working with QWebChannel in C# is
> actually quite pleasant.
>
> A C++11 client is also in the making and should be released soon.

Cool stuff, that's pretty nice to see!

If you ever feel like it, please do contribute this code for inclusion
upstream into the webchannel module. Though only under the premise that you'll
also maintain these parts then. I'm neither an expert in Python nor .NET, so I
wouldn't be able to maintain that code.

Cheers

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company