[Development] QTBUG-43096 - QML instantiation performance decadence

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Fri May 25 15:20:48 CEST 2018

Hi,

And to add what Robin said, solely focused on the task in question that was closed:

I ran benchmarks comparing a release build of 5.12 against 5.1.1 and ran the benchmark mentioned in the task, where Qt 5.12 came out in average faster by a factor of 4.

More details as well as the concrete run results are in the JIRA ticket. I do consider the concret QML object instantiation performance decadence to be resolved.

Simon