[Development] Who is in charge of qt-project.org?

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:45:36 CET 2018

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 22:25, Kain Vampire via Development
<development at qt-project.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have to apologise for my behaviour. While I still think Christian Gagneraud's attack on the Qt company abilities was unfair and uncalled for, it's not a justification for my actions.
> Creating an hostile environment is bad for the community and I should not have done it.
> It won't happen again,
> Regards,
> Luca

Hi All,

I would  like to apologise as well, my sarcasm and my provocation went
uncontrolled.
My fault, this was definitely not the most clever way to get things sorted.
I'm looking forward HTTPS://lists.qt-project.org to be back online and
would like to thanks everyone working on the matter.

Chris