[Development] [Qt-creator] Qt 5.12.0 Beta4 released

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Thu Nov 8 13:38:59 CET 2018

> On 8. Nov 2018, at 13:04, ekke <ekke at ekkes-corner.org> wrote:
>
> just downloading Beta 4
>
> why is QtCreator 4.8.0 Beta-2 not available under "Preview" from Online Installer ?

We haven’t released it yet.
We would like to update Qt Creator to use Qt 5.12 before we release beta2, and are facing infrastructure issues after performing some required updates for that. We hope to have packages soon.
Qt 5.11-based nightly packages are available at http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.8/4.8.0-beta2/

Br, Eike

> Am 08.11.18 um 11:52 schrieb Jani Heikkinen:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have released Qt 5.12.0 Beta4 today. As earlier you can get it via online installer. Delta to beta3 attached.
>>
>> Please make sure you will report all findings in Jira. Please make sure all Qt 5.12.0 release blockers are visible in release blocker list (
>> https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=19961
>> ). Target is to get RC out 15th November so all fixes needs to be in latest Tue 13th November; there isn't that much time anymore to fix remaining blockers...
>>
>> br,
>> Jani Heikkinen
>> Release Manager

Eike Ziller