[Development] Scheduled maintenance

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Wed Nov 21 07:52:34 CET 2018

>Good morning
>
>This morning we had a scheduled maintenance "break" where we started using a new firewall. This shouldn't have caused >interruptions if we had preconfigured everything correctly. That however wasn't the case. We have a few ports which we >need to open in the wall so that traffic goes through. For that reason the CI is currently now working. We hope to get it >back online in a moment.

>-Tony

We had to revert the firewall update. Our windows VMs didn't like the MAC address change of the gateway and decided that they are now in a public network where incoming connections are prohibited.

We came up with a solution for it which we are now testing. If all goes well, we might try to switch over to the new firewall later today again.

-Tony