[Development] qtbase 5.12 is unlocked

Liang Qi Liang.Qi at qt.io
Wed Nov 21 12:33:18 CET 2018

Hi, all,

Based on a comment on irc "12:22 ossi|tt: i just opened it.”, and I also checked with a colleague, at least I have seen the “stage” button under his browser.

It’s a magic period, I can’t find my previous email about qtbase 5.12 locked announcement in https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2018-November/thread.html

It started from Nov. 08, and more strictly a bit later, then I am the only one who was responsible to stage during this period. My work log can be found at:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/project:qt/qtbase+branch:5.12+status:merged,n,z
https://testresults.qt.io/coin/?project=qt%2Fqtbase

I will not explain more than that, and I didn’t stage qtbase 5.12 during last weekend.

Looks like CI/Coin is more stable than before and more people are eager to click their own “stage” button.

Hope it works well.

Anyway, if it is in chaos mode again, someone need to lock it again. Hope this situation is understandable.

Happy hack!

—Liang