[Development] Closing issues automatically with new keyword

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Wed Oct 3 16:52:16 CEST 2018

Hello again,

After another round of fixing (such as allowing to close issues that are 'In
Progress', because they have a different name for the transition), adding the
setting of the commit sha1 and no longer setting too many versions, we should
be live with a working bot.

I'm interested in issues that you encounter. I just let the bot run through
all historical commits to fix them up and add for example the missing sha1s.

The rules are basically:
- if there is a lower patch level already in the fix versions, nothing is
added
5.12.1 is there: do not add 5.12.2 or 5.12.3

- if there is a .0 release that is earlier than the current release, nothing
is added
5.12.0 is there: do not add 5.13.0

Cheers,
Frederik