[Development] Building Qt documentation with developer-build

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Oct 4 17:49:35 CEST 2018

Did you set LLVM_INSTALL_DIR before building Qt? If you check the build log you should see an error message related to the failure to build qdoc.

    https://wiki.qt.io/Building_Qt_Documentation does not work.

If you forgot LLVM_INSTALL_DIR and are trying to build qdoc separately rather than with the rest of Qt, you might run into https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-66366, in which case you’ll need to rebuild *all of Qt*, unfortunately.