[Development] Shutting down the CI right now!

Tony Sarajärvi tony.sarajarvi at qt.io
Fri Oct 12 08:12:10 CEST 2018

Liang: Ok, one thing is my bad in all of this. I told you yesterday after noon that I've reverted the host-passthrough thing. Well...yeah, the configuration. I just forgot to host the setting to the hosts. Just realized it. So _now_ the old settings of qemu64 instead of host-passthrough is in effect. See if that helps.

-Tony