[Development] Un-inlining members allowed?

Richard Gustavsen Richard.Gustavsen at qt.io
Tue Oct 23 15:32:35 CEST 2018

Even if it's binary compatible, it sounds fragile. If the inlined function is e.g accessing symbols from the private class, someone might later come along and remove those symbols if they appear not to be used from anywhere, unknowingly of the fact that some apps still do through an old inlined version.

-Richard