[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:13:24 CEST 2018

I would also like to point out an extreme case:
https://github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
Now, I am not saying the Code is going to transform into a shitstorm like
this. But it's something to be aware of.
Some clear boundaries must be set if Code is ever enforced.

Also: a question needs to be answered: say, there's a contributor that does
a lot.
He's a rude ass, but he is a _productive_ rude ass and mostly everyone
agrees that his contributions outweigh his particular quirk.
What are you going to do under such a code of conduct? Remove his access to
the project? This sounds ridiculous tbh.