[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Alexey Andreyev yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:03:10 CEST 2018

I guess NIkolai point was not about the trust and some personal details.
I guess everyone could agree that conflicts are possible.

The question was is proposed CoC helping to solve them, or is it making
things worse? Are there any objective metrics?

P.S.: as I said, I personally not against any CoC/guidelines by default,
but have problems with proposed implementation and want to help