[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Oct 26 18:07:02 CEST 2018

On Friday, 26 October 2018 00:44:57 PDT Alexey Andreyev wrote:
> I want to contribute: to accept that, we have to define "private time"
> meaning in a such public place as the web. Is personal blog page posting a
> private time?

The Mozilla text explains what it considers to be "Mozilla spaces", which
defines by exclusion everything that is not.

Blogs are a good example: your blog is your own private time. You can write
whatever you want, even in your own native language which most others can't
read. But if you choose to aggregate it into Planet Qt, then all the content
that gets shown there is now contribution to the Qt Community and under the
CoC, just like the requirement to write in English.